Monday, November 16, 2015

My Imagined Invention

 

NaPaBloPoMo prompt for today

 

Pretending you have the expertise to make the product a reality, what do you wish you could invent?

 

I have long bantered about this machine in casual conversation.  I feel guilty and selfish and materialistic when I write about it here, given the need for a product that would cure cancer or eliminate world hunger, but here it is anyway:

I wish I could invent a chamber like a hyperbaric chamber or a human-sized microwave oven that would reduce obese people to their appropriate and healthful weight, just by the twirl of a dial and the push of a button.
 
 

That’s all.

1 comment:

Marion said...

If someone invents it, let me know. I'm in the fourth week of a low carb, low calorie diet and it sucks! It's a shame how easy we put on weight and how difficult it is to lose. xo