Saturday, June 23, 2012

Procrastination

I should not lecture my students about this; I'm guilty of it so many times myself.

This morning I have frittered away several hours on Facebook and on the Cornell Birds website.

I love this photo posted by Laura Culley one of my Facebook/Cornell  friends:
"A juvenile Malachite Kingfisher from Berni Richter of SOAR (Illinois) a raptor rehab organization."

I want to write a poem about this photo.

The other is one from the adventures of C3, the fledgling at Cornell.  She spent the evening and night perched on a window air conditioner on one of the university buildings!
need to stop this nonsense and get to work on something.



1 comment:

eileeninmd said...

Hello Ann,

What a cool capture of the kingfisher. I would love to read your poem about this cool bird. have a great weekend!