Saturday, September 28, 2013

Frittering and Fiddling

Another apology... almost a month since my last post.  I've been busy with school , though that's no excuse.  I've also been frittering away my time ( I love that word  fritter ) watching Netflix videos of "Inspector George Gently" - love the actor who plays George Gently , Martin Shaw:
I've also been fiddling with my new Kindle Fire, a gift from my college classmates.  I have several books downloaded, and am reading at them:

My Bright Abyss, by Christian Wiman



Sense and Sensibility,  by Jane Austen


Tinkers, by Paul Harding



A Big Heart Open to God: A Conversation with Pope Francis-  from America magazine

                                             ( does he have a wonderful face, or what?)






 Can't write about any of them until I finish reading them.

No comments: