Saturday, June 22, 2024

Dangerously high heat for days

 So It's been a whole month since I've written here.  No excuses.


Cape May was wonderful as usual.  I can't do the long walks through the nature trail anymore, but I do know the regular visitors I would see if I could:  the yellow warblers,  the yellow-breasted Chat, the Common Yellowthroat, to name a few.

Then I was in my annual 8 day silent retreat, this time back home in Emmitsburg.  It was a "preached retreat" which means we were hearing a conference from a Vincentian priest every day.  He talked way too long, though the content was very good.

Again I became aware how irritated I get with the extroverts.  More on that another time.

Then I was sleeping in the afternoons and getting up early to tend the garden, which is the best it's ever been.

I have to go out there now and water.  Here are some photos from the garden, and some other neat pictures.








No comments: