Sunday, April 28, 2019

April still comes


This is how it looks where I live.    Even with all the hatred and suicide bombings and catastrophes,
April still endures.


Yesterday was my birthday. I turned 71.  I still can't believe I am this old.

Aren't I still this person?

1976


 The years seem to have been gobbled up in a whirlwind of busyness and activity, especially all the years of the 1980's and 90's.   Even the first fifteen years of the 2000's.    I don't have any wisdom to impart on this observation.

I can't get down to writing in these months, sad to say.  I keep falling into new addictions: Playing Solitaire, and watching/reading about "Game of Thrones" which I have very recently come to.
It's even worse than "Breaking Bad" because the story is so much more complex.

                                                    1964





No comments: