Wednesday, May 26, 2021

At Cape May

 Arrived on May 23 to a bright, hot sunny day. Since then, the temperature dropped and it's been too cold to sit on the porch.  Still, I love being here.  Four of us the first day; now we're up to 10, and by the weekend we will be 20. I am such an introvert that such a loud and chatty group overwhelms me, but I am still glad to be here. We had some "high drama" and angry outbursts at home the two days before I left, which made me very glad to be away.

I can't get myself to go out early to the birding sites, mainly because of my very real fears of  - how to put it delicately? -  pooping accidents.  This is depressing, but there it is.  I can't do an hour away from any access to a bathroom.

Still I love being here.  Here are some photos of Cape May by other Cape May lovers:









Yellow breasted Chat - one of my favorite birds here:




No comments: