Thursday, April 6, 2023

Already Holy Thursday

My post from the last time looked as strange in draft form as this one does. But it looked alright when I posted it. I don't know what's going on.
Mary Webb Green Rain Didn't get back to posting until now. The story of my life. I am out of school until Tuesday, April 11, so perhaps I'll do better. I've been working in the garden, digging up the Cherry Bells I planted about seven years ago. I was so ignorant then about native plants and aggressive plants and so much more. Sigh. These Cherry Bells have gallopped through one quadrant of the courtyard, and they are not native plants. So I am digging them up in hopes of planting so good native plants that attract butterflies.
Paschal Moon- Pink Moon photo by Christine Muldowney Today I baked Easter bread. It's called Paska --- Ukrainian Easter Bread. I've made it other years and it is pretty reliable. And it makes me think of the people of Ukraine. Spring is bursting out here in the Valley.
The Gardener Lizzie Riches

No comments: