Wednesday, February 6, 2019

It's only polite to clap


Here is Nancy Pelosi, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, offering applause to the President of the United States after he delivers the traditional State of the Union message in Congress last night.

People are having a lot of fun commenting on her clap.  Contemptuous  and condescending, I think.

I agree.  This man is a danger to our country.

Steve Benen of MSNBC writes:  
"The early months of Donald Trump’s presidency featured constant turmoil in the White House. On a near-daily basis, Americans were confronted with reports of chaos, in-fighting, distrust, and behind-the-scenes leaks intended to boost one faction over another..."
  Now that Chief of Staff John Kelly has come and gone, the chaos and impulsive decision-making is back.

I hold myself back from saying any more.

I am praying for his resignation.


No comments: