Wednesday, October 27, 2021

The Veil is getting thin

 

Here's the image of the veil and gate between the living and the dead in the film "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix"

And here's a meme from Google:



Don't know the author of this one,  but it grabs me:

 

"As I went out walking this fall afternoon,
I heard a whisper whispering.
I heard a whisper whispering,
Upon this fine fall day...

As I went out walking this fall afternoon,
I heard a laugh a' laughing.
I heard a laugh a' laughing,
Upon this fine fall day...

I heard this whisper and I wondered,
I heard this laugh and then I knew.
The time is getting near my friends,
The time that I hold dear my friends,
The veil is getting thin my friends,
And strange things will pass through."


-   The Veil is Getting Thinner


This sense of the nearness of the Other Side, and also of my friends who have crossed over, is very much with me each October, at the last days of the month.


"Between the heavens and the earth
The way now opens to bring forth
The Hosts of those who went on before;
Hail!  We see them now come through the Open Door.

Now the veils of worlds are thin; 
To move out you must move in.
Let the Balefires now be made, 
Mine the spark within them laid.

Move beyond the fiery screen, 
Between the seen and the unseen;
Shed your anger and your fear, 
Live anew in a new year!"



-   
Lore of the Door  


No comments: