Thursday, November 25, 2021

Thanksgiving

 One big thing I am thankful for is the Internet, and all the ways it enables me to take in and give out my gifts and the gifts of others.

Today we had a big wifi outage here at my house, which is still largely unresolved. It showed me the level of my addiction to this blog, to my Mount email, to Facebook, and to Instagram, and to YouTube and to Hallow.  I have to be careful about that, and how much my "thought time" is taken up there. There it is.

I am also thankful for the TV series The Chosen.  I began watching it at Easter time this year --- April of 2021.  Time is very skewed for me this year; the past April seems like ten years ago.  But this series has renewed my relationship with Scripture, and especially with Jesus.   Here are some photos from the show:

Jesus ( Jonathan Roumie) and some of his disciples.




Atticus



Matthew


John



No comments: